Sunday, April 20, 2008

Well it Happened!

1 Coupon down!
It was good but I actually think I will be ok to just continue my once a week Coffee........ I felt like I undid the hour and 15 on the mountain. It is amazing how even after a short time of telling your body it doesn't want or need something, it starts to listen! Yikes.. I learn more and more about how powerful the brain is! (even mine! LOL) So Lisa, don't worry about treating me to an iced coffee everyday I am there, cause I am sure Jim won't be taking me out for a jog! LOL

Today was so fun, my mom and I went to the Women's Expo. I love just walking around checking out the latest and the greatest, SHOPPING, and getting freebies! Crowded but I didn't have to push a stroller through it so IT WAS FUN! If I had one more person try to get me to come to their timeshare booth though, I was gonna scream!! Besides that, a fun afternoon with Mom.
P.S. thanks mom & dad for being great sports about letting off gas in Mcdonalds! The weird looks from strangers were well worth the laughs from the boys!

Not enough time in the day though cause now I want a nap! Guess I should have been taking one instead of writing this! Maybe I will "relax my eyes" a few minutes before the teens get here.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like fun! Wish I were there.