Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's Not Picking a College!

So in the morning, David and I have to take Trevor in to have him screened for preschool. I am nervous, anxious, excited, and whatever else a mom could feel. As a mom you have certain plans for your kids!.... Which sometimes are not the plans God has picked out for you! I had already enrolled Trevor in the preschool that Tay went to but in the morning we are taking him to the public school to have him screened for speech. Since he was 2 they wanted to have him screened but I was really defensive! not my son!!! so at his 3 year check up I had made my mind up that if they asked me to take him and have him screened, I wouldn't argue or get defensive. well guess what.... They said I needed to take him. So Finally tomorrow, we will find out what our next road will look like. Will it be going to the public school where he can get specialized help in speech or the preschool that I think he should go to just so he can have the same opportunity that Tay had? You know me, I am ready to know already!

1 comments:

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

Jen, your boys are so cute! I got a comment from your brother. So awesome to be re-connecting with people from the old youth group after so many years. Thanks for keeping up with our blog too.

P.S. I'm sure I'll be a little sad too when Nate starts K. We've already been looking at schools in the area and he's not even 2 yet! Doh!