Monday, April 21, 2008

Here Comes the ToothFairy!

Take a good look at that smile cause pretty soon, it's gonna look different! This morning when Tay was brushing his teeth he started yelling "Mom Mom my tooth is finally loose!!!!" He was so excited! He had to run in and tell David and call his Aunt Lisa and Uncle James. I think he may have been bouncing off the walls!! In the mean time I had to keep from crying!!! My baby is growing up!!!! This is like a whole new phase! (The GOOFY phase! but we all had that phase right?!?!?) He is excited though because more than half his class has lost 2 or more teeth.

So how long now do you think till it actually comes out? I can't remember how fast they come out.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so excited too! I can not wait to see his new smile. I think it depends on just how loose his tooth is. If it is really loose then it could come out in days. If it is only kinda loose then it could be weeks. Who knows???

JB said...

If it's not out by dallas, then I will tie one end of a string aroud it and the other end to the door knob...you know what comes next.

Jen said...

YIKES! guess the door knob is better than the truck bumper!!!

Amy said...

Olivia had her first tooth loose tooth in November. I figured it would be out by Christmas (and I was sad too!). But it wasn't. She worked and worked and finally forced it out in late Jan. She still has no new tooth to replace it...and now thinks that SIX of her teeth are loose! I told her if she lost all 6 now she would have nothing to eat with. She didn't care. :)

Jen said...

Yah it is exciting to them!! that is one feeling I hate! ..... a loose tooth! yuck!
I will let everyone know the moment it falls out!