Thursday, April 17, 2008

Is it Sunday Yet?

So my challenge to myself is going good so far! I have yet to still sip on my iced coffee! I have also done my jogging along with my hiking! Is this bad?....Just when I think I could skip out on the jog, I remember I have to answer to my Blogger! would that make Blogger my accountability partner? whatever works right?!?!?! 3 more days and coupon 1 of 3 will be getting used!! Wonder if it will still taste good to me on Sunday...bet it will! :)

Give it up for Trevor! He is so into taking pictures these day. Both these pictures were taken by a camera on a tripod and he goes and sets the timer and runs and jumps in where he wanted us to pose. He's a natural! And oh boy, the way a Dad will pose because his adorable 3 year old told him to hold that pose! "Yes Sir Trevor!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you are a hottie, I was going to send you a private message to see if i could meet you sometime but then i saw those guns on your husband. I don't want none of those bazookas.

David Yee said...

that's right, you better not be messaging my wife, you stalker creep...

Jen said...

nice David! next time you play the roles of 2 people commenting, leave more than 2 minutes between each comment! lol

Lisa said...

So cute! he really is Chinese.