Monday, April 14, 2008

Family Night






Do these ducks look familiar? Yes these are the same ducks Trevor and I came upon the other day. Taylor wanted to see what all the excitement was about. So tonight we loaded up the stroller with a picnic dinner and headed over to the park. (don't worry I got my jog in!) It was so fun sitting in the grass and watching the ducks while we ate. the boys couldn't wait to be done so they could feed the ducks the hotdog buns we brought. I think we had the whole pond's attention! I hope I remember these beautiful nights in July and August when it is way hot here! Do these days have to end? I think so, today it got to 95 degrees ........so......... hello summer! let's make the most of it!
One more successful day down. jogging and no iced coffee. :) can't believe I just smiled at the lack of Iced Vanilla Coffee!

3 comments:

David Yee said...

tonight was definitely fun, even though some of those ducks were a little to aggressve...

Lisa said...

It looks like you guys had fun. You always do the best stuff with those two cute boys of yours. Have fun with that heat. It is still kind of chilly here. :)

P.s. Good job on the Iced coffee thing. I will buy you one every day when you come to see me next time. Ya know to celebrate you not having one. :P

JB said...

Way to fatten up those ducks!
Did you give them an iced coffee?