Sunday, April 27, 2008

Relationship OVER!

Don't worry guys.... just the VANILLA ICED COFFEE AND I! Today was my second one since my commitment. I think I drank a 1/4 of it then I felt shaky and sick to my stomach. I have been cutting caffeine all together so having the coffee just was way too much for my system! Guess when your body learns to function without something, it goes crazy when you try to put it back in it. Hmmm should I ebay the last coupon? ok so I may not get much for it!.....ok so never mind!

Ok well off to bed. gotta fun day planned tomorrow! Gotta get my gray hairs colored, lunch, a massage, and then a night of bowling with the fam!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You are so funny. Cutting out the caffeine will save you money too. and hey you never know it would surprise you what people would buy on Ebay. By the way - enjoy your day. It sounds much better than mine.

Jen said...

I'll enjoy it all right! Ok so I had a dream last night that my outgrowth of my hair was all gray!! so let me set this straight,.... I am not all gray, just some here and there!!! LOL YIKES!!

JB said...

Enjoy bowling. I will challenge you to a game of Wii bowling next week!