Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finding Nemo & Temptation








Today I decided to take the kids to Disney's Finding Nemo On Ice! It was awesome!! a way better production than when I was a kid! can I just say technology has come a long way! to go it probably costs triple what it did years ago too!! Can't believe how many parents can justify spending $22 on a lighted spinning toy! yikes!!! that is almost the price of another ticket!!!! crazy!!
I also have to add that I HAVE BEEN TEMPTED TODAY! After my commitment in my last blog.... I noticed on the back of our 3 tickets that each ticket is worth a "buy any menu item at McDonald- receive a FREE MEDIUM ICED COFFEE!!!" According to my math, those coupons will last me 3 weeks right!?!? don't worry, this won't be one of those times that I buy something just cause I have a coupon! is it a coincidence that those coupons were on the back??
Well had a great time with Lisa and all the kids!........ Better go tuck my coupons away for a later date!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like fun! Don't be too tempted Jen.

JB said...

forget the temptation.....$22 really?????

Jen said...

yah crazy huh! $22 for a toy that will soon (like tonight) be at the bottom of the toy closet!!!!
p.s.you know how many iced coffees I could buy for $22!!!!!

McKillip Family said...

22$ Holy Crud! I was thinking, "okay if Jenn says 12 then I can see that" But then I read 22$ WHAT?
We are going to "when elmo grows up" at the beginning of may. I was thinking okay, if I spend like 15 bucks that's okay. Whatev, forget it. Luckly Faith is still at the age I can say "say by by to _____" and she will. We'll see how long that lasts.