Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just Hours Away!!!

I am just hours away from...... yep you guessed it!!! VANILLA ICED COFFEE FROM MCDONALDS!!! 10 hours to be exact! Hiking at 6am and then the delightful beverage is MINE! I am wondering if it is going to taste as good as I have worked it up to be?! If it doesn't, wouldn't that be a blessing! oh well I will let you know!

Tonight we went to Peter Piper Pizza and my boys have discovered a classic.......David and I were dying tonight! Taylor and Trevor laughed so hard about the noise that this balloon could make. Unbelievable! Finally a toy from Peter Piper that lasts more than 5 minutes after we leave the place. (P.S. Grandma and Papa, go along with it at breakfast tomorrow! You might be producing some strange gas! but you didn't read it here!)

2 comments:

David Yee said...

i find it impressive and sad at the same time that the most entertaining thing that our kids have ever heard of is a fake fart. i love it.

Lisa said...

That is so funny!!! I can see the boys cracking up at fake farts. That is so like them.