Friday, April 11, 2008

Just Like Mom

So we took Trevy in this morning and he is within his range of where they want them to be at 3!!!! He basically needs to try and slow down when he is trying to talk. I mean he sees me talk a mile a minute so maybe I need to slow down too! He does what he sees! He goes back in again in 6 months to be re-evaluated but they are pretty sure he will progress like he should. So I guess it is off to the preschool where he will be known as "Taylor's Brother"! When he graduates I will buy him his own cap and gown though, I won't make him re-wear Tay's!

Today is turning into a great day! :) great news about Trev and 2 baptisms at my house tonight! :) church is all comin over to celebrate 2 of our teens getting baptized and enjoy some dessert and coffee!! Matt and KC, You guys rock!!!!

3 comments:

JB said...

Great news!

Lisa said...

Man I am so happy to hear that. Not everyone can talk as fast as we can.

David Yee said...

did you ever really doubt him?