Thursday, May 29, 2008

Still Here.....

So I haven't blogged in a while. I am not sure if it is because there hasn't been anything new to blog or I am just tired lately. My brain hasn't wanted to think! I am looking forward to this weekend, we are gonna stay in a hotel to pretend we are on vacation! Sitting out by the pool and enjoying the weather is good enough for me! I just need some sort of relaxation!!
The boys are doing good. We are just trying to think of creative ways to fill up our summer. So far they have gone to the movies, went swimming at their friend Dara's house, and bickered! the last one is the biggest time consumer!!! LOL
Ok gotta go get ready, gonna meet some friends up at the mall for some lunch and fun......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your so bored why isn't my kitchen clean woman!

JK - have fun at the mall

Jen said...

never said I was BORED!

Colleen said...

I thought you were so obsessed with your new Wii Fit that you couldn't blog. I have been looking around town for one, and I have not been able to find one yet!

Lisa said...

Sounds like you guys are going to have a great summer. By the way - who has time to clean the kitchen when there are two bickering boys to referee? :P

Jen said...

Colleen, I have been playing the Wii Fit but not that much! LOL that would be called work!!!