Monday, June 2, 2008

Needed Vacation


Just got back from the hotel. I needed a day to just do nothing. The boys had a great time swimming. Taylor was doing awesome with swimming. He was a little hesitant at first but after a few minutes, he picked up right where he was last summer. I think even better!! He was swimming pretty good! yeah! Now time to work on Trevor! He is pretty confident though so hopefully it won't be long!
It was a great time!!!! Already planning the next time! (Tay wants it to be what we do with him for his Birthday as a family)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Too fun! I am jealous! I would love it if one day we could just hang out like that with you guys. I would love to see those two swim and show off their skills.

Anonymous said...

plus...you look so dang hot in that swimsuit...

Anonymous said...

Those are the best! Hey...if you are away from your dirty laundry and mountains of toys for a weekend, you ARE on vacation!