Monday, May 5, 2008

Taylor's Missing Something!


Today when Tay got home from school he was all excited because his tooth seemed looser. He kept walking around the house trying to wiggle it more and more. I got out the dental floss to teach him the old tugging on the tooth trick! He would wrap it around the tooth and then tug on it a little. So one of the times, I actually made a knot and slipped it around his tooth. so when he yanked on it, it wouldn't slip off so easily! Now it was stuck so me being the mom I am just yanked on it! I MADE MY SON CRY!!! But you guessed it, the tooth came out!!! We promised him that if we got it out tonight we would take him to his dinner of choice. I am still full from Red Lobster! That kid can put the crab away! he loves it!! The 1st picture of his is him tugging on it. The 2nd on is obviously right after!! He is putting his tooth in the box he made for the tooth fairy. The 3rd one is on the way to dinner, he can't stop playing with the hole. The 4th and 5th ones are at dinner.... gotta love the straw through the new hole! Ok off to bed....... gotta get to bed so the Tooth Fairy can come!

8 comments:

JB said...

That's awesome.

Lisa said...

I can't believe that you made him cry! JK I can't wait to see his toothless smile in person!

Colleen said...

How fun is that???? How much does the tooth fairy leave now a days, just so I know for when Jackson and Tyler lose their teeth!???

Jen said...

well last night the tooth fairy left $10. That was only cause it was the first tooth though. not sure what she will give next. Is $5 too much? or just a $1? what does everyone think?

Lisa said...

DUDE We never got that much. We were lucky to get a buck. $5 is a lot. Think about how many teeth that is. There are 28 teeth. 28 x 5 = $140. That is crazy money. Maybe you better do like $2. He is gonna suck money out of you your whole life. Take advantage now and give away as little as possible. :P

Anonymous said...

Wow,back in my day, you were lucky to get a quarter. Talk about inflation! You don't want him knocking teeth out for the money, a dollar sounds good.

Laura Tucker said...

Jen When i was a kid I got a buck for my first tooth and 50 cents for each of the following. Tay would make bank! LOL

Amy said...

Our tooth fairy does $1. Liv has friends that loose teeth for money...no thanks!