Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What Is Important In Life!



Because of my shocking news I got on Saturday at the graduation, I never finished posting about my trip. guess it was because my trip was only 24 hours long. I was so torn. I was having a great time with all my family. Didn't have a chance to tell you that Rob surprised us all and came to the graduation too! I was thinking at lunch on Saturday, it was awesome that my whole family was together and it wasn't a wedding or funeral. I love that about my family. even though we are all so spread out, we try to make it a point to make it to those other important events! But little did I know we would all be getting together the next weekend over a funeral. :(
well the pictures above are of us at peter piper on Friday and waiting for the graduation to start on Saturday. I wanna tell Lisa congrats on all of her hard work! she is a college grad! wow! way smarter than I will ever be!!! I am totally bummed I didn't get to see her walk across the stage. so did she really graduate? hmmmm nah just kidding they tell me she did!
Even though my trip was cut short, I got to spend the little amount of time with the ones that I love! And once again my life was put back in perspective! enjoy the time you have with the ones you love cause it may be the last time you say goodbye.

2 comments:

JB said...

We did have a good time while you were here. Best 24 hours ever!!

Lisa said...

we enjoyed your time here. I really did graduate by the way. And by the way just because I am a college grad doesn't mean I am smarter than you. I am just crazier for spending all of that time and money. :P