Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All It's Cracked UpTo be?


Let me quote my husband's blog 1st!.....
"Jen went to circuit city this morning and was the first person in line to buy Wii Fit. According to section 4 paragraph 2 in the Cool Person manual...”standing in line for first release video games is an automatic deduction of 700 points from your coolness account”"
.... OUCH! I see people on the news doing it all the time so I thought it was the thing to do! My response is~ at least I am trying to be in shape no matter the cost right?!?!
Ok so after 30 minutes of playing it I am a little sore, have learned that I have no balance, found out that Trevor is better at the soccer game than me, and that I can't ski. It is so fun but it doesn't do much for your self esteem!!! it says my Wii Fit age is 38! better work on improving that!!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

DUDE!! You are old. I can't wit to see what my Wii age is. Ok maybe I don't wanna know.....Hmmmm....

JB said...

I think that David loses 500 cool points for making reference to "cool points".

Colleen said...

I AM JEALOUS!!!!!!