Sunday, May 18, 2008

Time To Heal



Today on the way to the airport, we went out to visit the cemetery. I just still can't believe it's true. I just stared at the headstone in disbelief. My Grandpa and Grandma are both there. so weird.
Now starts the healing process. I don't have funeral arrangements to keep me busy. I have to go about my normal routine without Grandma. I need to try to get some sleep and ease my heartburn. My body doesn't handle stress very well! At this point it is hard to imagine things getting back to normal. I know that they will over time though. Please keep my family in your prayers as I think the post funeral is a more stressful time than the funeral planning.
Love you Grandma....

2 comments:

JB said...

Jen,
All will be good for you and the family very soon. Thanks for taking care of so much and for taking these pics. Have a good day and I will talk to you later today.
James

Lisa said...

I promise things will get better. You are doing great! Love Ya