Monday, May 19, 2008

Family Time



Today I have not had an agenda!!! I slept in till 7:30! We have just been catching up on everything we haven't had time to do in the past week and a half. Tonight was fun, we took the kids up to the park so they could play in the water. I can't believe it is already hot enough for it! Summer is here!! Can't wait Tay only has 2 1/2 days left of school this year!! Yikes then I will have a 1st grader and a preschooler!!! I am not getting any older though!! Ok gotta go watch a movie with my guys......

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Too cute!!! I love that first picture. It looks like you guys had tons of fun!!!!

JB said...

Very cool Wich I could have been there for that fun!

Anonymous said...

much needed day off.

McKillip Family said...

Faith LOVES Rio Vista! We had her bday party there at the end of April and it was already hot enough for them to be in the splash pad. ~how sad