Sunday, May 4, 2008

Congrats David!

Well David has accomplished another stage in life! He is graduating with a BA in Psychology. He didn't want to walk at his graduation since he is still going on the get his masters. But I am so proud of him for how far he has come! (I know I couldn't be a awesome parent, work a full time job, and be a full time student!) Tonight the church wanted to recognize him for his accomplishments as well. What a fun night!

CONGRATS DAVID! I LOVE YOU AND I AM SO THANKFUL THAT I HAVE SUCH A DEVOTED HUSBAND! YOU MODEL DAY IN AND DAY OUT TO OUR BOYS THE WAY A MAN SHOULD LOVE GOD, HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN! THANKS! :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats to David as well. I too am very proud of him. I can barely do this without kids. I don't know how you do it Dave. Can't wait to see you so we can celebrate together!

JB said...

Cute Hat!