Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kindergarten is almost OVER! :(

Last night was Taylor's end of the year celebration. It was so cute! They sang songs and then showed a slide show of all the kindergarten kids. He thought it was so cool cause most of the family came to see it. He loves being the center of attention... and there he is, front row and in the center. He was even dancing here and there. LOL he didn't get those genes from us!
Can't believe, tomorrow at 12:10 he will officially no longer be a kindergartener! 1st grade here we come!! YIKES!!!!
It was so cute, his friend Dara gave him a note last night. I think that was when it hit....... They are old enough to read and write letters. she gave it to him and he actually sat there reading what she wrote!!!! just like it was natural!!
I need to stop blinking because my boys are growing up too fast!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh!!! He is getting way too old. I can't imagine how you feel cuz I think they are growing up way too fast.

JB said...

Did you say he has his drivers license and is going out on his first date? No, oh sorry I must have misunderstood you.