Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Husband!

Thanks Lisa for the survey! had to steal your idea! :)



What is his name? David

How long have you been married? 9 yrs 4 months

How long did you date? 4 months till engaged, 11 months till married

How old is he? 28

Who eats more sweets? definitely ME!

Who said I love you first? he did (sorry again David!)

Who is taller? David

Who can sing better? can I say neither?

Who is smarter? He totally is! He has spent way more hours in school than I have! I am a hairdresser!!!

Who does the laundry? He does most of it.

Who pays the bills? Well we both earn the money, I just write out the checks

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at the bed, I do

Who mows the lawn? He does that too!

Who cooks dinner? it depends on what time we are eating and what time i get off work. most of the time the restaurant does the cooking

Who is more stubborn? I will admit it that would be me! but he has his moments too people!

Who kissed who first? it was his idea

Who asked who out first? I can't remember if it was ever "official"

Who proposed? He did. In front of our whole church

Who has more siblings? He does. He has 1 sister, 2 half brothers and a stepbrother and step sister.

Who wears the pants? I would say we are pretty equal.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This stuff is fun to read about. Even though I already knew it all.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your husband is pretty lame...you should find yourself a real man. If you are interested we can hook up...dyee@nwest.org