Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day Of School

Ok so right now I am in the car after dropping Tay off for his first day of 1st grade. Not know at what age it is uncool for us to walk him up, we asked him if he just wanted us to drop him off or walk up with him. He said he wanted us to walk him up! Yippee!!! :) so as soon as we got to where he was to put his backpack to line up he said, "ok guys, you can leave, I am going to go play on the big playground!" Kinda sad for me, he didn't need me there anymore! :( but then to my excitement he said,"wait before you leave, GROUP HUG!" So there we were, all four of us doing a family hug! So maybe next year will be the year that I get brushed off quickly. I will enjoy it until then! :) When I get home I will post more pics, they are on my actual camera.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

JB said...

Lookin' sharp today!

Lisa said...

Too cute. Savor those hugs. Hope he had a great first day!