Friday, August 22, 2008

Brainwashing!

So the other day Taylor started singing a jingle. David and I were dying laughing because he was singing an entire "freecreditreport.com" commercial!! I know he watches a lot of TV but I didn't know THAT much!!! These companies know what they are definitely doing by making these catchy jingles! My son now knows how to go about not having his identity stolen!!

so the other night, he was at my parents house and my dad and Taylor decided to take his jingle to the next level. they brought in a guitar!! quite the duet!! see for yourself!


5 comments:

Katie said...

AWESOME :) lol

JB said...

Love it. Although I prefer the one where he rides around in a "used subcompact". LOL.

Lisa said...

Very cute. There is no such thing as too much TV. Is there???

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

Too funny! It's a little scary how much their little brains soak up from the tv. We have local commercial for Express Flooring-"The Happy Home People". When Nate hears it come on he always says "Happy Peepeople!"

Anonymous said...

Okay Jen...I left the salon today and curiousity got the best of me. Since you mentioned your blog...I had to check it out. Scrolling through your older posts and I come across this one!! Too stinkin' cute. My son sings the chorus line but Taylor knows the whole thing!! Amazing...the things they pick up from television!! P.S. Awesome blogging. Makes me wanna try ;-)