Friday, August 29, 2008

Annoyed!!!

Ok so just like EVERY year at this time, I received a statement telling us how much our medical insurance would be going up every month for the following year!!! WOW!!!! I guess insurance companies think I magically make $140 a month more than I did last year!!!! So once again I got a demotion! Yeah!
Can I just tell you I spent forever on the phone with insurance companies today! I would call one number and they would say oh you need to call 1-800-............ So I would call them and they would say oh you need to call 1-800-.............. So I would call them and they would say oh you need to call 1-800-..............So I would call them and they would say oh you need to call 1-800-.............. Are you getting where I am going with this? Does anybody know what their job is? Or is there anybody that can help me? I am now thinking it will be better to add the 3 of them to my insurance plan. Not the best plan but will make more sense.
So sorry I just had to vent!!! Still haven't found out how I am supposed to add them. Ugh
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

by the way

Anonymous said...

thanks for doing that for us

Lisa said...

I hate insurance companies. They are a necessary evil. They always give you the run around, rip you off, and you have to fight them. Good luck Jen. I feel your pain.