Monday, August 11, 2008

A HUGE Success!!









So like any nervous parent, I worried about how Tay's first day of school was going all day!!! When it was FINALLY our turn in the drive to pick him up in the loading zone, he came out to the car looking kind of confused! :( As soon as he got in the car though, he yells, "that was the best day ever!!!!!" phew was I relieved! He just kept going on and on about how he got to see all his old friends, the lunch I made him was his favorite!, his teacher was sooo nice and cool, he had stories read to him, and his special for the day was art(his favorite!) I love the excitement!! Let's hope it continues!!!
After we dropped him off, we had some errands to run. first stop was getting my hair done..... there we gained our newest member to the household- a lizard named Little Rascal! yeah that's right, we found a lizard in the shop and Trevy wanted to keep it as a pet and name it. let's guess as to how long he will live in the habitat that David took him to get!
Then we drove out to Ikea. I love just walking around that place! Trev kept thanking us for bringing him out there cause it is his favorite place! LOL I think he only loved it because he was able to eat macaroni and cheese there!
I enjoyed today with David and Trevor. With Trev being the youngest, I enjoy the days that David and I get to spend with him. It gives him time to shine!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so glad that he had a great day! By the way. Trevy's outfit is so funny. Good luck with that lizard.