Sunday, August 31, 2008

Getting away!!! :)

Right now we are enjoying such an awesome place! The Grand Canyon!! We went on a walk around the rim today and in the middle of the walk, Tay asked if we could stop and pray to God and thank him and tell him how awesome everything that he had made was. Can I just say Dave and I were both teary eyed from the prayer!! I love it!! What an observant and thankful heart he has!!!
Ok we just finished a yummy dinner and now it is time to go back to the campsite and make smores!!
I will post more pictures when we get home! We are taking tons!!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

Katie said...

aww how fun. i hope we can raise reilly as well as the great job yall are doing with yalls boys. cant wait to see more pics! hey theres a new years 5k in phoenix..thats the only one ive found so far. :)

JB said...

A little jealous. Hope you enjoy your trip!

Lisa said...

I am glad you guys got to go away. Those boys are so sweet. Can't wait to see more pics.

Anonymous said...

its a good thing that your crafty hubby was able to build such an impressive fire