Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Trot














This morning we got up at 6:45am to go run in a Turkey Trot up in Anthem! It was so fun! It has become a tradition that we do every year. This year i am excited to say that we got my parents up there again and my dad did the 5k! He did awesome!! I will post a picture of him coming up to the finish line! oh yah and right after my dad crossed the finish line it started POURING RAIN!! not drizzling, pouring!! perfect timing!!!
I am also excited to say I beat my time! I was able to run it the ENTIRE 3.1 miles!! usually I would have to walk it out a couple of times. I did it in 32 minutes but hey, it is my personal best so I did good!
The boys did the kids trot and this year was Trevor's first year to run in a race! I was running along side him and he said, "Mom get up to the finish line so you can cheer for me!" cute right!
Well here are just random pictures from today....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that is so cool. I'm proud of you guys! Wish I could have been there.

David Yee said...

you forgot to mention how good i am

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

I enjoyed sleeping in.