Monday, November 3, 2008

My Little Ridemakerz







So today I decided that after I picked Tay up from school we were gonna do something fun!! I took them out to Westgate and we went to Ridemakerz. It is like Build A Bear but you make cars and trucks instead! Genius!! This is right up their alley!!! I am already having requests to have the next birthday party there!! Uh yah if we only invite like 2 or 3 other boys!! Here are some pictures that I took of them while we were there and some of their finished products! Let's just say I am now the coolest mom out there!! :) Well my 2 boys think I am!!! ;)
p.s. notice the Scion Xb bodies! Daddy wasn't even there to infuence their decisions!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Duuuude that is THE coolest thing ever! too bad reillys not old enough...LOL.. :)

Lisa said...

So cool! I only hope that there is something like that around for my little guy! And by the way, you are the coolest mom EVER! Well, at least for a few more months anyway. Then you will have to share that title! lol

Colleen said...

That is so fun! I need more details, specifically how much this trip cost ya! Well, just how much one would cost me since I don't think Tyler would really enjoy this, but I am sure Jackson would have a blast!!

Jen said...

it starts at $12. that is a base model car and then goes up from there. each thing you add is like 2-4 bucks. my kids trucks cost approx 30 each

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

THAT IS TOTALLY COOL!! I had no idea they had anything like this. I'll have to take Nate sometime b/c he is TOTALLY into trucks!!

Baghdad Multisport said...

that is way cool. I so need to make one of those.