Monday, December 8, 2008

Craft Night

Tonight David and I helped the boys make a Christmas craft. Trevor and
I made a snow globe and Taylor and David made Santa's house. All I can
say is foam crafts are progressing! I can't really stand how popular
all the foam stickers and stuff have become! where is the creativity?
However walking through Michaels today my boys saw these foam kits and
wanted them. I thought they looked pretty nice for what they were so I
let them get them. They actually filled up a lot of time..... (it
takes a 3yr old a long time to decorate a tree with tiny foam dots!) I
think they turned out awesome!!! good job Taylor and Trevor!!!

4 comments:

JB said...

Very Nice!!

Lisa said...

Love it!! I only wish we were there to see them do it. You guys are so crafty!

David Yee said...

dont knock it, that foam house is harder than you think.

Katie said...

nicely done! looked like fun :)