Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Brave Son!!






This morning Trevor had another surgery on his tear ducts. This was his 3rd procedure to try and open up his tear ducts. He was so excited to go there this morning cause he said, "they are gonna fix my eyes!!" I could not get over how good of a patient he was!! He didn't act afraid at all. He was so brave! When they FINALLY let me go see him in recovery, he was just patiently laying in the bed waiting! Other kids were crying but he just laid there letting them do whatever was necessary!! GOOD JOB TREVY!!!! :)

3 comments:

David Yee said...

I think he must get his mental toughness from his dad

Lisa said...

That kiddo is awesome! I couldn't believe how brave he was! I was so proud of him!

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

I'm so impressed! What a little trooper. Love the thumbs up!