Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My new hiking buddy

After braving the entire summer last year, I am pleased to announce I don't have to do it again this year! Where were these great misting systems last year? Today on my hike I had this puppy strapped on an misting me! (Ok so it isn't the coolest looking thing but who cares!) The packaing says it will cool the area 30 degrees. Not sure it did that but it made the heat bearable! Gonna buy another tomorrow! Gotta have a backup! :)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's what I need! Where did you find it?

Jen said...

At Costco. 2 for $25!

Lisa said...

I bet you look so cool with your fanny pack, head light and this baby strapped on you. I bet you have to fend off the men when you are all dressed up in this gear!!!

Anonymous said...

why do you think i encourage her to wear all of this stuff