Friday, December 26, 2008

A Wonderful Christmas....






Well besides my constant headache throughout Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I would say it was a good year!! We had 4 Christmases to do this year and we survived! Christmas morning was my favorite part as it is every year! We had to wake the boys up at about 7:55 cause I was getting anxious and I wanted to have time to play with them and their toys before going to our 1st stop of the day. They were both very excited to see that Santa got them their ipods. Taylor showed so much excitement over the presents this year as he actually had asked for certain gifts. Trevor would just open something and say' "I always wanted this!" What a day in overload if I must say so myself! here are a couple of pictures from yesterday.

8 comments:

David Yee said...

our kids are spoiled

Colleen said...

CUTE!!! Christmas is soooooo stressful, I can completely understand why you would have a headache! LOVE the Batter Batter Baseball toy, I give it two thumbs up in the world of SUCKY toys-I have been so disappointed in so many toys this year!

Lisa said...

LOVE those boys! Glad you guys had a great Christmas. And I am glad that your headache is gone!

Jen said...

me too! today is so nice! I think I can officially be classified as lazy today! :)

Katie said...

i think its funny you had to wake them!!! my sister and i always jumped on our parents bed before the sun was up!!! :)

David Yee said...

FYI to colleen (above) the baseball toy has broken three times, but is now back to working again.

The Mrs. said...

Hey there! Imagine my amazement as I came across your blog while surfing!!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Looks like you had a great Christmas. Love the pics. Happy New Year!

Colleen said...

Really-we got it last year for Christmas, and it ROCKED! I am soooooooooo disappointed for you guys!! That stinks!