Thursday, July 3, 2008

Success???

What you are looking at is something I hope was a success! For every holiday, I would ask my grandma for her Cherry Coke Jello recipe. She would just go on about how easy it was and that she would like to just make it for the dinner. So for the 4th my family is all getting together and I thought the Jello would be perfect to bring. Kind of a problem though.... The recipe we found doesn't explain how much of it is coke and how much is water. Basically the recipe is a list of ingredients. No instructions!!!!! So tonight I guessed my way through the whole thing. It looks like it is supposed to! Think that's all that matters? Oh I hope it turned out! I loved her coke jello and I wanna keep it going! This is one of the many times I wish I could just talk to her one more time! Except she still would have never given me the recipe, she would have just made it for tomorrow. Ok wow it doesn't take much for me to get emotional these days. I am tearing up over quality of my 4th of July dish! I know it's not just that, the thought of another family gathering without her drives me nuts!

Miss you tons Grandma. Not an hour goes by that I don't think about you!!! Each day brings more reality and challenges......and proves what a big part of my life you were! I love you always and forever! Thanks again for everything! I do wish that at least 1 time you would have let me make the Coke Jello!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comments:

JB said...

Looks good enough to eat.