Friday, July 4, 2008

More Pictures from a GREAT DAY!!!





Today so far has been a fun day!!! I must say day 1 of my 4 days off was what I wanted to get out of this weekend!! We don't have huge plans, just somethings here and there but nothing that took all 4 days! My goal these next few days it to take some time just enjoying my kids, my husband, and my home!
This morning and afternoon we played out on the water slide and just laid in the play pool! It is so much fun when you can slow down and get down to the maturity of your kids and play with them! no responsibilities! David and I may be to big for the waterslide but it didn't stop us! sorry there are no pictures of us going down the slide..... I don't allow them! Now the rest of the family is taking a nap. I probably should but I am just enjoying a quiet house! :)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

looks like a fun day. Wish we could have been there!!