Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th Of July!

Happy 4th Of July from our family to yours!!!
This 4th of July brings more meaning to me than any other year. As I am writing this my brother is in Iraq protecting our freedom!
I am also excited to say that our prayers have been answered the way we hoped and he is going to be on a flight home in a few hours so he can come back and experience the birth of his 1st son!!!!!!!!!!! Just the thought brings me tears of JOY! He will have to go back after only a couple of days with Reilly but he'll take what he is given!!!!! I am so excited for their new addition! Thanks Katie for being such a supportive wife! :)
Thanks to all our service men and women and their families for the sacrifice they give on a daily basis so we can have days like today!!!!
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments: