Monday, February 9, 2009

Close!!!!




Ok so we worked through the rain today. (The things we do for our kids!). Looks like because of the times we had to stop and let it pour, we won't be finished today. Our garage definitely has a lot less wood in it though!!!! We are close!
After our 22 hours of working on the play set the kids and I baked some cupcakes. It was a nice change to be in the warmth of my house than outside in the rain building a play set. I hope this rain stops some day so we can finish and the kids can finally enjoy all of our work!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Those cupcakes look YUMMY!!! I want one. Oh yeah - The swing set looks good too!

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

That is awesome!! I love it!! I can tell your boys are going to spend a ton of time on it. Oh and the cupcakes look reallyyyyyyy good...or maybe it's because my stomach is growling.