Sunday, February 22, 2009

4 YEARS!!!!!






I can't believe that my baby is turning 4 on Wednesday!!! where has the time gone? All I can tell you is that I have loved every minute of it! God has truly blessed David and I with some awesome boys! They are both so smart, tender hearted, funny, loving, and wow my list could go on and on!! Not a day goes by that they don't amaze me with something they do or say. ok ok I'll stop there.....
here are some pictures of the big 4 year old and his older brother!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

OH! So cute! We are so sad that we couldn't be there. I can't believed how big your boys are now! I am always shocked to see how much they have grown! LOVE LOVE LOVE those boys! Happy Birthday Trevor1

JB said...

looks like you all had a good time. sorry we couldn't be there! Maybe on the 5th b-day.

The Mrs. said...

Awww...I cannot believe how much he's grown!! What a CUTIE!!! Happy Birthday Trevor!