Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st OFFICIAL Day of School






So today was actually Trevor's first day without me there! Yesterday we had to stay and hang out. He was so bummed that I had to stay yesterday! He wanted me to drop him off and go! ahhh that makes life so much easier as a mom when your kids have that attitude! There were kids today who were SCREAMING as their parents walked out the door (notice the one in the back of the picture where he is at his table). Mine couldn't wait for me to leave!! and in case you are wondering, I DID FINE!! NO TEARS!! like I said, when your child is happy and secure, you feel at ease!!

Oh and about his hair, if you see him, tell him you saw his 1st day of school pictures and his hair looked like the guy from Guitar Hero. That was his "specific" request today for his hair style. I tried to just spike up his hair and I looked over at him and he was combing it into a mohawk.

On the way home I was asking him how his day was and he told me that he now has a girlfriend. I still can't understand her name. believe me, I will get to the bottom of that one tomorrow!!! Then a few minutes later he held up 3 fingers and said "I have this many girlfriends." Ladies stay away from MY son!!! (I think my precious, little, innocent boys are around teenagers way too much!!!!!!)

well that is his first day in a nutshell! and about me, I enjoyed my ME time at the gym!!! Better not enjoy it too much, I may never want anymore kids!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

AAAHHHH!!!! Now way! I am not ok with all of the girlfriends. Whatever happened to girls having cooties!! Maybe you should tell him that.

By the way - His hair looked great, just like the guy from Guitar Hero.

JB said...

STUD!

Anonymous said...

Gee...T-Rev looks devastated to see you leave...HAHA!! Lucky!!