Thursday, January 1, 2009

Disneyland


We had the best time in Disneyland!! An exhausting time but definitely fun!! Seeing as we decided to take the kids to Disneyland during their busiest season, we would wake up very early to try and be at the park just as it was opening. That way we would have at least an hour to crank out a few rides with little wait! If you know me, my idea of vacationing is not getting up at 6:30am!! hehehe
Other than that it was so awesome to just spend 5 days with my 3 favorite guys! To see the excitement on the kids' faces was so worth it. The 2nd day in the park we had breakfast with the characters. That was so worth the money!
Well I am not gonna write too much about the trip as I mentioned before that I am beat! I just wanted to get a few pictures up to show you how awesome it was!!
(a HUGE thank you to my 2 boys who made me so proud waiting in all the looooong lines!!! when all the kids around you are swinging on the railing(one of my petpeeves) my kids were standing in line like a trooper not acting up! :) thanks guys!!)


4 comments:

JB said...

That is awesome! Love the pics. Can't wait to do that one day.

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting the pics. I couldn't wait to see them! I am glad you guys had a ton of fun. I love the picture where all of you are wearing your Mickey ears!

Colleen said...

Sooooo cute, we are going next month, can't wait. The week before Super Bowl and Super Bowl weekend are the EMPTY days at Disneyland. we always plan it that way!!! I HATE kids who hang on the rails, totally bugs me!

Anonymous said...

Good times! The photo of the boys in front of the castle is awesome!